NEW! Memo Block -10 Different Papers-
-10 Diffrent Papers-
This very unique memo pad has 10 different papers in each memo block
*Please check the pictures for closer looks*
Comes in 2 colours
Siccocu = Shiny Deep Shades of Black
Sumi = Japanese Calligraphy ink
- ニューラグリンS（Black) Naturally smooth and fancy paper
- ユニテックGA (Black) Vertical stripes. Lines are made naturally during the paper making process. Its embossed thick and fancy.
- タント（TANT N-1) TANT is one of the well-known fancy paper and has 200 colours to choose from. Nice thick texture with slight bumps on both sides.
- ICHIMATSU (Clear Black) Japanese traditional checkers called Ichimatsu which is named after a Kabuki actor.
- サガンGA (Black) The feel o the paper will remind you of sand stone.
- クロコGA（Black) This paper is inspired by a crocodile's skin.
- スーパーコントラスト（Deep Black) Deep Black
- レザック１６（Black) The texture like real soft leather.
- ジェラードGA（Black) The pattern of the walnut shell.
- かぐや(New Moon) The "Kaguya" is the Japanese folk tale story. The paper is inspired by the moon.
Maccha = Green Tea
Rikyu = Senno Rikyu = inventor of the modern tea ceremony
- い織り（苔）Inspired by Japanese vintage wall.
- 新・星物語（ハーブ）Stars in the night sky.
- マーメイド（青竹）They very calm wave seems like where mermaids would live.
- タント（G−６３）TANT is one of the well-known fancy paper and has 200 colours to choose from. Nice thick texture with has slight bumps on both sides.
- NTラシャ（黄緑）Created in 1949, this paper is pioneer of the fine paper.
- 江戸小染はな（くさ）The pattern is called Edo Komon which is a flower design.
- ファーストヴィンテージ（アップルグリーン）The vintage design.
- モフル（ピスタチオ）Texture o the soft blanket.
- ICHIMATSU（グラスグリーン）Japanese traditional checkers call Ichimatsu which name after Kabuki actor.
- OK揉みしぼ（松葉）This paper is reproduction of Washi Paper.
- 9.1cm x 12.8cm x 1.8cm
- B7 Size
- 10 Sheets each x 10 Different types of paper
- Made in Japan