Memo Block BLACK Sumi/Siccocu -10 Different Papers-
-10 Diffrent Papers-
This very unique memo pad has 10 different papers in each memo block
*Please check the pictures for closer looks*
Siccocu = Shiny Deep Shades of Black
Sumi = Japanese Calligraphy ink
- ニューラグリンS（Black) Naturally smooth and fancy paper
- ユニテックGA (Black) Vertical stripes. Lines are made naturally during the paper making process. Its embossed thick and fancy.
- タント（TANT N-1) TANT is one of the well-known fancy paper and has 200 colours to choose from. Nice thick texture with slight bumps on both sides.
- ICHIMATSU (Clear Black) Japanese traditional checkers called Ichimatsu which is named after a Kabuki actor.
- サガンGA (Black) The feel o the paper will remind you of sand stone.
- クロコGA（Black) This paper is inspired by a crocodile's skin.
- スーパーコントラスト（Deep Black) Deep Black
- レザック１６（Black) The texture like real soft leather.
- ジェラードGA（Black) The pattern of the walnut shell.
- かぐや(New Moon) The "Kaguya" is the Japanese folk tale story. The paper is inspired by the moon.
- 9.1cm x 12.8cm x 1.8cm
- B7 Size
- 10 Sheets each x 10 Different types of paper
- Made in Japan